The difference between the consideration of CNC lathe processing and traditional machine tool proces
The difference between the consideration of CNC lathe processing and traditional machine tool processing
CNC machining refers to a machining method that processes parts on a CNC lathe and uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variability, small batch size, complex shape and high precision, and achieve high efficiency and automatic processing.
The CNC lathe processing is consistent with the traditional machine tool processing rules. However, since the numerical control is a one-time clamping and continuous automatic machining to complete all the turning processing, it is necessary to pay attention to some matters after the CNC lathe processing is completed.
Note on the completion of CNC lathe processing:
1. Remove chips, wipe the machine, and keep the machine and environment clean.
2. Pay attention to check or replace the oil wiper on the machine tool rail damaged by the mill.
3. Check the status of lubricating oil and coolant and add or replace them in time.
4. Turn off the power and main power on the machine's operation panel in turn.
5. When the machine is turned on, it should follow the principle of zero return (except special requirements), manual, jog and automatic. The operation of the machine tool should follow the principle of low speed, medium speed and high speed first, and the running time of low speed and medium speed should not be less than 2-3 minutes. You can start working when you are sure that there are no abnormalities.
6. It is strictly forbidden to tap, correct and correct the workpiece on the chuck and the top. It is necessary to confirm that the workpiece and the tool are clamped before proceeding to the next step.
7. The operator must stop when changing tools, workpieces, adjusting workpieces or leaving the machine during work.
8. The insurance and safety protection devices on the machine tool shall not be disassembled and moved by the operator.
9. Before the machine starts to process, it must be checked by program to check whether the used program is similar to the part being processed. After the confirmation is correct, the safety cover can be managed and the machine can be started for machining.
10, machine tool accessories and measuring tools, tools should be properly kept, to maintain complete and good, lost or damaged parry compensation.
11. After the training is completed, the machine should be cleaned, kept clean, the tailstock and the carriage are moved to the end of the bed, and the machine power is cut off.
12. When the machine tool malfunctions or is abnormal during work, it should be stopped immediately to protect the site and report to the site immediately.
13. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to modify the machine parameters. The device administrator must be notified if necessary, and the device administrator should modify it.
14. Understand the technical requirements of the parts drawing and check the blank size and shape for defects. Choose a reasonable method of installing parts.
15. Correctly select CNC turning tools, and install parts and tools to ensure accurate and firm.
16. Understand and master the control and operation panel of CNC machine tools and its operating essentials, accurately input the program into the system, simulate the inspection, cut the room, and prepare all the preparations before processing.
17. If the operation sound of the lathe is abnormal or malfunctions during the processing, stop the vehicle immediately and check the instructor to avoid danger.