Horizontal lathe features
Horizontal lathe features
1. The bed, bed and oil pan of the lathe adopts the integral casting structure, high rigidity and good shock resistance, which is in line with the characteristics of high-speed cutting machine tools.
2. The bed head box adopts three support structure, the three supports are tapered roller bearings, the spindle is easy to adjust, the rotation precision is high, and the precision retention is good.
3. The feed box is equipped with a metric thread conversion mechanism, and the selection of the thread type is convenient and reliable.
4. There is a cone clutch safety device in the slide box to prevent damage to the parts after the automatic tool overload.
5. There is a four-station automatic feed mechanical stop device in the longitudinal direction of the machine. The longitudinal length of the workpiece can be set by adjusting the longitudinal position of the cam on the stop bar to realize the longitudinal sizing of the part.
6. The tailstock is equipped with a shifting device to meet the needs of drilling and reaming.
7. The design of the lathe lubrication system is reasonable and reliable. The front box, the feed box and the slide box are all spray-lubricated in the body, and the line pump and plunger pump are added to automatically forcibly lubricate the special parts.
(1) Transmission gearbox, used to change the speed of the spindle. Mainly composed of transmission shaft and transmission gear. By manipulating the gearbox and the shifting handle on the outside of the headstock to change the position of the gear or clutch, the spindle can achieve 12 different speeds. The reversal of the spindle is achieved by the reversal of the motor.
(2) The headstock is used to support the spindle and make it rotate at various speeds; the spindle is hollow to facilitate the passage of long workpieces; the tip of the spindle can be used to mount the tip, or the front end of the spindle can be used. Mount the chuck and dial to mount the workpiece.
(3) Hanging wheel box, used to match gears with different numbers of teeth to obtain different feed rates. Mainly used for turning different types of threads.
(4) Feed box for changing the feed rate. The movement of the main shaft into the feed box through the hanging wheel box, by changing the meshing position of the sliding gear in the feed box by moving the shifting handle, can achieve different speeds of the polished rod or the screw rod.
(5) A slide box for changing the rotation of the light bar and the screw to the automatic feed motion of the tool holder. The light bar is used for general turning and the screw is only used for threading. There is an interlock mechanism in the slide box so that the two cannot be used at the same time.
(6) Tool holder, which is used to hold the turning tool and make it move longitudinally, laterally or obliquely.
1. Check if all parts are in good condition before driving. After the cold car is started, the vertical shaft should be idling at a low speed for 2-20 minutes. It is especially important to use the lubricating oil to spread the winter. Wait until the lathe is running normally before working.
2. The working neutral shaft must stop and shift when it needs to shift gears.
3. In order to ensure the accuracy of the screw, the spindle must not be used for automatic feeding.
4. It is forbidden to correct the workpiece or tool on the bed surface of the calibration workpiece on the chuck and the bed rail.
5. When the pad clamp corrects the heavy workpiece, the board should be protected with wooden board. If the workpiece cannot be removed during work, it needs to be supported by a jack.
6. Correctly sharpen the turning tool after it wears out. Tengzhou Kawada Heavy Industry specializes in the production of small machining centers.
7. Use the cutting fluid to apply lubricating oil to the guide rail beforehand. The cutting fluid in the cooling pump should be replaced periodically.
8. The body and hands of the machine must not enter the range of motion of the mechanism when it is running automatically.
9. Only when the protective door is safely closed and locked can it be processed. It is strictly forbidden to open the door during automatic operation.
10. The spindle speed must not exceed the limit speed allowed by the chuck. High speed will reduce the clamping force.
11. The chuck must be clamped at high speed to prevent the workpiece from falling out during operation.
12, the workpiece and the tool must be installed firmly and reliably. The improper clamping force will cause the workpiece to fly out and cause casualties.
13. Do not overload the workpiece when machining the workpiece.
14. Do not remove or modify the safety devices equipped with the machine. Operate the machine while protecting all safety guards from functioning properly
15. When installing, repairing or adjusting the machine tool, the power supply must be cut off and locked before being repaired by qualified or professional maintenance personnel according to the instructions in the machine manual.
16. After the work is finished, remove the chips and the cutting liquid from the lathe and the surrounding area. After the lathe is wiped clean, add the lubricating oil according to the specified parts.
17. When the shift is off, shake the large pallet to the end of the bed and turn the handles to the high-end position to turn off the power.