What Is The Specifications Of DRC's B635A
DRC BY60100 Main feature
1: The table of the planer can rotate the left and right angles, and the worktable has a moving structure of lateral and lifting; it is used to plan the inclined plane, thereby expanding the scope of use.
2: The feeding system of the planer adopts a cam mechanism, and it is very convenient to adjust the feed amount to change the amount of the cutter.
3: The planer is equipped with an overload safety mechanism in the movement system. When the operation is inadvertent or affected by external force and the cutting overload, the knife slips on its own, and the non-destructive parts ensure the normal operation of the machine.
4: The ram and the bed rails, as well as the gears with speed and the main sliding guide surface, are lubricated by the oil pumped by the oil pump.
5: The planer is equipped with a brake parking mechanism, so it is not necessary to cut off the power when starting the machine and stopping at the changing speed.
DRC Planer & Slotting Machines Features:?
The horizontal movement of the ram is carried out by a ram with a planer. The tool holder can be rotated by an angle in the vertical plane and can be fed manually. The workbench carries intermittent or vertical feed motion with the workpiece for machining planes. Grooves and dovetails, etc.
Advanced design, beautiful appearance, reliable performance, stable accuracy, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
Do it carefully before work:
1. Check that the feed ratchet cover should be installed correctly and securely tight to prevent loosening during feeding.
2. Before the empty running test, the ram should be moved back and forth by hand to ensure that the situation is good, and then run.
Seriously at work:
1. When lifting the beam, first loosen the locking screw, and tighten the screw when working.
2. It is not allowed to adjust the ram stroke during the operation of the machine. When adjusting the stroke of the ram, it is not allowed to use the tapping method to loosen or press the adjustment handle.
3. The ram stroke must not exceed the specified range. Do not open high speed when using a long stroke.
4. When the worktable is driven by hand or shaken by hand, pay attention to the limit of the lead screw stroke to prevent the lead screw and nut from being disengaged or impacted and damage the machine tool.
5, when loading and unloading the vise should be gently handled, so as not to hurt the workbench.
After work, stop the workbench in the middle of the beam.